8 Minnesota Restaurants Named in Top 100 Restaurants for Foodies
Several Minnesota eateries made it in the top 100 restaurants for foodies according to a new survey by digital reservations system OpenTable.
A foodie is defined as a person having an enthusiastic interest in the preparation and consumption of good food. OpenTable audited more than 5 million user reviews of 20,000 restaurants nationwide to determine the top 100 restaurants for foodies.
Most of the Minnesota restaurants that made the list are located in Minneapolis. Here's a list of the eight contenders:
- Brewer's Table (Minneapolis)
- Corner Table (Minneapolis)
- Joan's in the Park (St. Paul)
- La Fresca (Minneapolis)
- Piccolo (Minneapolis)
- Saffron Restaurant and Lounge (Minneapolis)
- Spoon and Stable (Minneapolis)
- ZZest Cafe & Bar (Rochester)