City of Duluth Opens Trails for Public Use
Nice weather in the Twin Ports has been hit or miss lately, but a sure sign of warmer and less snowy times is officially open. The City of Duluth has officially opened city hiking and biking trails to public use for the season, and invites everyone to get out and enjoy the many beautiful trails that trace the town. With the opening, the Duluth Office of Parks and Recreation offers a few reminders about trail use.
The City offers the following guidelines to make sure everyone is able to get out and enjoy the fantastic trails and natural beauty we have within the city:
- Please help maintain good trails for the enjoyment and safety of all users.
- Always stay on trails.
- Dogs must be leashed at all times.
- Be courteous when meeting others on the trail.
- Pick up and carry out litter.
- Please do not use the trails when wet.
- Avoid areas on the trails that are wet and muddy.
If you'd like to explore some of Duluth's 16 public trails for the first time, you can find maps and information about each of the trails by clicking here.