Duluth Museum Voted Top Spot In The U.S.
In an online poll on 10best.com, conducted by USA Today, a museum in Duluth has been voted best in the nation. Which museum could it be?
The Lake Superior Railroad Museum received the honor of being named the best transportation museum in the U.S. This was one of 20 museums in the voting and I'm proud to say Duluth has got another number one to add to it's belt.
The Lake Superior Railroad is located at the Depot in Downtown Duluth and has beat out some pretty cool competition. Check out the top ten below and let me know what you think about Duluth winning in the comments.
- Lake Superior Railroad Museum – Duluth, Minn.
- Simeone Automotive Foundation Museum – Philadelphia
- Union Pacific Railroad Museum – Council Bluffs, Iowa
- National Museum of the U.S. Air Force – Dayton, Ohio
- Railroad Museum of Pennsylvania – Strasburg, Penn.
- Indianapolis Motor Speedway Hall of Fame Museum – Indianapolis
- Petersen Automotive Museum – Los Angeles
- National Automobile Museum – Reno
- Maritime Museum of San Diego – San Diego
- Illinois Railway Museum – Union, Illinois