Dumb Laws That Still Exist In Minnesota, Including Duluth’s Animals in a Bakery Law
It is hard to believe how some of these laws even became necessary in the first place, but the fact that they still exist is hilarious!
Here are some of my favorites of Dumb Laws in Minnesota:
- A Person may not cross State lines with a duck on their head
- The Land of 10,000 Lakes declares mosquitos a Public Nuisance
- All bath tubs must have feet
- It is illegal to tease skunks
- Every man in Brainerd must grow a beard
And in Duluth- It is illegal to allow animals to sleep in a bakery!