Easy Halloween Themed Guacamole Dip Recipe
Looking for a fun easy recipe for your Halloween party this weekend? Look no further, this guac dip is delicious and always a hit.
Every year my family gets together for a Halloween party with themed food and of course scary movies. My contribution this year, 'The Pumpkin That Partied Too Hard Guacamole Dip'.
- 3 avocados
- 1 lime, or lime juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 onion (diced)
- 1/2 jalapeno (diced)
- 2 tomatoes (diced)
- 1 Tbsp cilantro (chopped)
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- Scoop out the avocados and place them in a large bowl and cover them with the lime juice, salt, cayenne pepper and start mashing with a potato masher.
- After it's mashed, throw in the tomatoes, jalapenos, onions, cilantro, garlic, a Tbsp of lime juice and stir until mixed and let sit.
- Carve out the pumpkin, take out all the guts and make a fun face. Make sure the mouth hole is fairly big.
- Place the guac dip in the pumpkin and make it look like the pumpkin had too much fun and is throwing up. Add chips around the dip, serve and enjoy.