Free Spring Break Sports Programs Offered At Duluth Heritage Center
Kids will get an escape from boredom this spring bring with free sports programs being offered at the Heritage Center.
During the week of April 4th-8th, from 12-2pm kids can participate in non-traditional sports and skills introduction. The Heritage Center is located at 120 S. 30th Ave. Wand will have a different activity every day:
- Monday - Golf with Enger/Lester Golf Pros
- Tuesday - LaCrosse with UMD Men's Team
- Wednesday - Rugby with YMCA Rookie Rugby
- Thursday - Disc Golf with area course enthusiasts
- Friday - Ultimate Frisbee with UMD Mens's Norther Lights & UMD Women's LakEFFECT Teams.
Again, these events are all free, so take advantage of spring break and let the kids have some fun.