Get Directions and Parking Information for the Superior Watercross Shootout [EVENT MAP]
Fans and racers will be coming from all over the country for the first Superior Watercross Shootout, August 17th and 18th at Barker’s Island in Superior, WI. Get directions and all the parking information here.
From Minneapolis – South of the Twin Ports
- Take I-35 North
- Take exit 253A to merge onto US-2 E/Richard I. Bong Memorial Bridge toward Wisconsin
- Turn left onto US-2 E/Belknap St Continue to follow US-2 E
- Once you reach the final stop light before Lake Superior, you are at Barker’s Island and will see the event area.
- To parking at Mariner Mall - Once on Belknap, instead of continuing to Barker’s Island, turn right onto Hill Ave. continue about 1 mile and you’ll see the mall on your left.
From the Iron Range
- Take US 53 South.
- Turn right onto US 52 S/Trinity Rd and continue onto I-535 S/US 53 S.
- Take US 53 S/US-2 E exit.
- Turn left onto US-2 E/Belknap St. Continue onto Marina Dr.
- To parking at Mariner Mall – Once on Belknap, instead of continuing to Barker’s Island, turn right onto Hill Ave. continue about 1 mile and you’ll see the mall on your left.
From Southern or Eastern Wisconsin
- Take US 53 North or US-2 West.
- Turn right on Marina Dr.
- To parking at Mariner Mall – Take a left at 18th Ave. East/Mall Dr. continue onto North 28th St. about 1 mile and you’ll see the mall on your right.
There will be limited parking at the race site. Alternate parking will be at:
69 N. 28th St. E.
Superior, WI 54880
Shuttles will bring attendees to and from the mall to the race site. Look for designated Superior Watercross Shootout parking.
Busses will run from 8am-6pm both days.
*NO overnight camping at Barker’s Island or at Mariner Mall