Grandma’s Marathon Announces 2013 Big Top Tents Entertainment Line-Up
Grandma's Marathon weekend isn't just for those who have been training to run 3.1, 13.1, or 26.2 miles. It's also a great weekend to check out great music lined up in the Big Top Tents in Canal Park.
Friday, June 21, 2013 Evening Performances - FREE!
- 7:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. - BIG WAVE DAVE & THE RIPPLES
- 8:15 p.m. to 9:45 p.m. - ROGUE VALLEY
- 10:00 p.m. to 11:30 p.m. - LUCY MICHELLE & THE VELVET LAPELLES
- 11:30 p.m. to 1:00 a.m. - SARAH KRUEGER & FRIENDS
Saturday, June 22, 2013 Afternoon Performances - FREE!
- 11:30 a.m. to 12:45 p.m. – MYNX
- 1:00 p.m. to 2:15 p.m. - BIG WAVE DAVE & THE RIPPLES, STARRING SARAH KRUEGER
- 2:30 p.m. to 3:45 p.m. – RHINO
- 4:00 p.m. to 5:15 p.m. - G.B. LEIGHTON
Saturday, June 22, 2013 Evening Performances - $8.00 Cover Charge
- 8:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. - BIG WAVE DAVE & THE RIPPLES, STARRING SARAH KRUEGER
- 9:45 p.m. to 11:15 p.m. – RHINO
- 11:30 p.m. to 1:00 a.m. - G.B. LEIGHTON
Live musical entertainment is showcased throughout Grandma's Marathon weekend under the Big Top Tent. Performances under the Big Top Tent on Saturday afternoon are open for all ages to enjoy. The Friday and Saturday evening shows under the Big Top Tent are limited to those at least 21 years of age.