Contact Us

Idiot: Student Bends iPod Until It Breaks And Battery Explodes

Getty Images

Kids, don’t ever try this….A High School Student in Farmington New Hampshire was in class when he decided to repeatedly bend the case of his I-Pod until it broke, and the battery exploded. The lithium Ion battery started smoking and sparking. Then he dropped it on the floor and tried to pour water on it…..making the situation even worse!! The classroom had to be evacuated for an hour. No word yet on what kind of disciplinary action will be taken against the student. But, I am sure I-pods and probably cell phones will be banned form the school now.  Nice job dude!

More from MIX 108

Best of the Web

Leave a Comment

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://mix108.com using your Facebook account.

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

Register on TODAY'S BEST MIX quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a Member? Sign Up Here.

Register on TODAY'S BEST MIX quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!