Jeanne Ryan’s Favorite Foods for Super Bowl Sunday
This Sunday is the Super Bowl and I have loved living vicariously through Cooper all week with his live reports of all the action in Minneapolis. If I was having a Super Bowl Party, (which I am not) but If I was these would be the must have food for the bash.
- Buffalo Wings with Ranch and Blue Cheese
- Slider Burgers
- Bbq Meat Balls
- Potato Chips and Top the Tater
- Hawaiian Bread and Spinach Dip
- Chips and Queso
- Veggie Tray with Ranch Dip
- Fresh Fruit Tray
- Big Bowl of Peanut M &M's
- Bottled Water
- A Variety of Pop
- a tray of mints and Tums
And there you go, my perfect Super Bowl Party Spread!