Kid Decides it is a Good Idea to put a Glow Stick in the Microwave….F.Y.I. It’s Not [VIDEO]
A kid named Jack decided it would be cool to put a glow stick in the microwave and his brother set up the camera to see what would happen.
As you can imagine, nothing good. But the best part is the dad's reaction about his sons shirt. Not the fact he got these chemicals in his eyes, but probably ruined his magnificent shirt.
DISCLAIMER: Do not ever attempt this, he is lucky he did not go blind and has fully recovered!