New Foods Available at The Minnesota State Fair Include Bacon Ice Cream and a Camel Burger
We are less than a week from the gates opening at the 2012 Minnesota State Fair, it’s time to check out the latest in farm implements, carny fashion and food. Every year the state is a buzz when the “new foods” list comes out, well that day is here, behold the new foods at the 2012 great Minnesota obese together.
Some of the highlights on the list include:
- Bacon Ice Cream – Available at the five Rainbow Ice Cream locations.
- Camel Burger Sliders – (Available Aug. 31-Sept. 3 only.) Find them at Safari Express in the International Bazaar.
- Beef Tongue Tacos – (Available Aug. 27–30 only.) Find them at Sonora Grill in the International Bazaar.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Fudge Puppies - Find them at Granny’s Kitchen Fudge Puppies in the Food Building.
- Red Velvet Funnel Cake – Find it at Smoothies and Jurassic Dogs located on Murphy St. across from the Pet Center.
- Sushi - Find at Shanghaied Henri’s located in the International Bazaar.
- Cheeseburger Sticks and Spaghetti Sticks – Find them at Green Mill
Get the complete list of new foods here.