Rochester Students Phone Catches on Fire in His Pocket, While He Was In Class [VIDEO]
A student in Rochester Minnesota had quite the fright yesterday morning as he was sitting in his first hour class in class, when his phone suddenly caught on fire in his pocket.
The cell phone burned through his pocket burning his leg, and actually left a burn mark on the floor at the school as well. The classroom had to be evacuated form the sulfur fumes from the burning battery and all the windows were opened to air out the room.
The principal from Kellogg Middle School called parents to tell them to monitor their kids for any kind of breathing issues or burning sensation in their throats from the incident, and to seek medical attention immediately if the symptoms continued.