Ten Things to Do With the Kids in The Twin Ports, Before School Starts
Summer is winding down and High School sports have already started, so gather up the kids and make some plans to get family fun in, before they all head off to school. Below is a list of 10 things to do over the next 2 weeks and most of them are free!
- Climb to the top of Enger Tower and take some family pictures at the Gazebo.
- Go to Canal Park and walk out on the big dock, be the first to wave in a ship.
- Go swimming out at Park Point
- Do some bird watching at Hawks Ridge
- Go camping at Jay Cooke State Park or other State Parks.
- Take a drive up the Shore to Split Rock Lighthouse
- Go rock climbing at Vertical Endeavors
- Chartered Fishing trip
- Take a day cruise on The Vista Fleet
- Have a picnic at Leif Erickson Park.Rose Garden