The Minnesota State Fair Announces Nearly 50 New Food Items for 2013 Including Fried Pickles ‘n’ Chocolate and a Grilled Donut
The Minnesota State Fair runs August 22nd through Labor Day and to start building the excitement for the great Minnesota eat together, the fair annouced nearly 50 new food items for this year.
Here are some of the highlights of the new food available at this year’s Minnesota State Fair:
- Grilled Glazed Donut
- Fried Pickles ‘n’ Chocolate
- Bacon-Wrapped Grilled Shrimp On-A-Stick
- Breakfast Sausage Corndog
- Candied Bacon Cannoli
- Chocolate Chili Ice Cream
- Cocoa Cheese Bites
- Craft Beer Battered Onion Rings
- Deep Fried Bread Pudding
- Deep Fried Olives
- Mini Donut Batter Crunch Ice Cream
- Wine Glazed Deep Fried Meatloaf
So what will you be looking for at this year’s state fair?