Things to Know if You’re Attending the 2014 Benna Ford Roush Superior Watercross Shootout
We hope to see you at the Benna Ford Roush Superior Watercross Shootout, it is going to be an amazing weekend of racing action, but in order to make this event enjoyable and safe for everyone we ask that the following rules be respected.
- No coolers or outside food/beverages
- Chairs are allowed however no tents or large umbrellas
- Swimming in the water is not allowed
- Animals are not allowed unless they are certified service animals.
- No unruly behavior, weapons, drugs or underage drinking will be allowed.
- 9am-7pm on Saturday
- 9am-5pm on Sunday
- Racing begins at 10am both days
- Championship races in the afternoon on Sunday