Contact Us

Think You Can Multitask? Think Again!

Photo by Flickr User hikabu

A new study shows that real multitaskers only make up 2 percent of the population… and they actually have differently structured brains than the other 98 percent.

According to an article in the UK’s Daily Mail, when doctors scanned the brains the test subjects, the scans showed less activity in the front part of the brain in multitaskers when carrying out several tasks than in monotaskers’ brains just doing one.

Once doc said the downside of being a multitasker is that each task they carry out is done less well than a monotasker’s one.

He says we’re better off doing one task at a time.

 

More from MIX 108

Best of the Web

Leave a Comment

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://mix108.com using your Facebook account.

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

Register on TODAY'S BEST MIX quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a Member? Sign Up Here

Register on TODAY'S BEST MIX quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!