‘Twilight’ Hotel Damaged in Fire [VIDEO]
Reports say the fire was initially spotted by two ‘Twilight’ movie fans, who were there to catch a piece of movie history. Staff members then tried to put out the flames – which quickly “burned through the hotel’s roof and gutted the top floor” – with a gardening hose, but were unsuccessful in their attempt.
The fire has since been ruled accidental.
Built in 1924, the View Point Inn filed for bankruptcy last month. A wedding that was to take place at the Inn on Sunday was moved to a nearby location.