Womans E-Cigarette Explodes While Charging on Her Computer [VIDEO]
An Atlanta woman is assessing the damage an exploding e-cigarette caused while it exploded while charging in her computer.
Thankfully the woman was home at the time so she was able to extinguish the flames, but it did burn a nice hole in a nearby towel and did some damage to her carpet. Elizabeth Wilkowski was in the other room when she heard a Kaboom sound, and said it sounded like a bomb went off with four foot flames were shooting out from her computer.
For more information on this story Click Here:
Subscribe to MIX 108 on