Your Favorite Flavor of Ice Cream May Reveal Personality Traits
It's National Ice Cream Month, and Sunday, July 21st is National Ice Cream Day!
Celebrate by grabbing a scoop of your favorite flavor, then figure out how that flavor can tell more about your personality (or lack of) than you may think.
The ice cream chain Baskin-Robbins enlisted an expert to do the study. Dr. Alan Hirsh, founder of Smell & Taste Treatment and Research Foundation, has been identifying exactly what some ice cream flavors may suggest about individuals personalities.
What does your favorite ice cream flavor say about your personality?
- Chocolate: dramatic, lively, charming, flirtatious, seductive and gullible
- Vanilla: impulsive, easily suggestible and an idealist
- Very Berry Strawberry: a tolerant, devoted and an introvert
- Mint Chocolate Chip: argumentative, frugal and cautious
- Rocky Road: aggressive, engaging and a good listener
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough: ambitious, competitive and a visionary
- Pralines 'n Cream: loving, supportive and prefer to avoid the spotlight.
- Jamoca (coffee): scrupulous, conscientious and a moral perfectionist
- Chocolate Chip: generous, competent and a go getter
- Rainbow Sherbet: analytic, decisive and a pessimistic
What is your favorite ice cream flavor?