Even though we did not have much of a winter here in the Northland, now that the blast of snow we did get has melted....Yikes.

We were out on our deck yesterday and I saw some patches of mold growing in various places. Now granted this is not on the inside of our house , but still Ishhh!

I have to re-paint our deck, (Yes paint because the previous owner had painted it), but obviously need to get rid of the mold.

After a little searching I realized that tons of cleaning solutions are on the market, and with a little elbow grease I should be able to get rid of it. I also want to power wash the siding on our house anyway, so kill two birds with one stone. Now If it would only stop raining for a few days :(

More From MIX 108