Resolve Warrants With Upcoming Events in Minnesota
If you have or know someone who has an outstanding warrant, several events over the coming weeks may help resolve those.
Think of it as a "one-stop shop" for help in resolving legal matters, onsite will be the Public Defender's office, City and County Attorneys, County Probation and Sheriff and the Driver Diversion Program.
Various services will be offered onsite:
- Speaking with a Public Defender
- Speaking with a Prosecuting Attorney
- Arrange to pay outstanding fines
- Get details about the Community Connect Program
The events happen on the following dates:
- Wednesday, January 23rd 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM in Cloquet, Journey Church - 1400 Washington Avenue.
- Thursday, January 24th 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM in Duluth, Damiano Center - 206 West 4th Street
- Friday, January 25th 11:00 AM to 1:30 PM in Duluth, Life House - 102 West 1st Street For ages 15-24.