Duluth/Superior Pride Festival 2015
It is that time of year again for the Duluth Superior Pride Festival a time for everyone to come together and celebrate along with the GLBTQAI community.
It seems that each and every year the Festival gets bigger and bigger and this year is no exception. From the kick-off last night at the Depot with the Mayors reception to Theatrical events, art showings, 5k and more. What makes this PRIDE festival unique is the fact that it is held Labor day weekend, unlike most others which are in June, and the fact that the committee truly attempts to have events for everyone including families.
Here is a highlight of some of the main events:
BAYFRONT PRIDE FESTIVAL SATURDAY SEPT. 5TH
- EXHIBITS, VENDORS, MUSIC,
- GAMES AND ACTIVITIES FOR FAMILIES
- MAIN EVENT SHARON NEEDLES AND HER BAND AT 6P
SUNDAY SEPT. 6TH:
- PRIDE PARADE 12PM ON TOWER AVENUE IN SUPERIOR
- FRUIT FLOAT ON THE VISTA FLEET 3:30PM (21+)
- FOO FOO CHOO CHOO ON THE NORTH SHORE SCENIC RAILROAD 3:30PM (21+)