FAA Drone Pilot Certification Prep Class to Be Held in Duluth
If you use a drone for any kind of commercial use besides just recreationally you will need an FAA Pilot Certification License to do so, and a class to help you prepare for the test is coming to Duluth in February.
According to Twin Cities Drone School if you do any of the following you are required to have a license to fly your drone.
- Aerial photography
- Real estate or wedding photography
- Land surveys and mapping
- Public safety, security, and law enforcement
- Agricultural surveillance
- Industrial equipment inspections
- Construction site surveys
This one day seminar can help prepare you to take the test, no flying of drones will done that day. The seminar in Duluth will be on February 25th at The Edgewater Hotel and Waterpark and registration closes February 20th.