Free DTA Port Town Trolley Service Has Started for the Summer
The DTA's Port Town Trolley Service has started for the summer.
This free daily service runs through Labor Day in Bayfront, Canal Park, the Historical Arts and Theater District and downtown every 15 minutes from approximately noon to 8 pm and every 30 minutes from 8 pm to 11 pm.
New for 2018:
- Trolley bus now travels clockwise along the route
- Service is now provided along Lake Avenue in Canal Park
- Service is now provided to the Duluth Transportation Center (DTC)
- Service is every 15 minutes from approximately 12:00 noon to 8:00 p.m.
- Service is every 30 minutes from 8:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Trolley bus stop signs that illustrate the route map
2018 Schedule Timepoints:
- Duluth Transportation Center (DTC)
- 3rd Avenue East & First Street
- Morse Street at Grandma’s