Get Your Tickets For The Minnesota State Fair “Kickoff To Summer” The End Of May
Organizers from the Minnesota State Fair are excited to present "Kickoff To Summer" at the end of this month, with tickets now available for purchase by the general public. Initially, the tickets were only available through a lottery system. The date of the event is May 26-30 at the Minnesota State Fairgrounds at 1265 Snelling Avenue North in St. Paul.
In order to make it a pleasant experience for everyone when you purchase a ticket, it will be for a specific day and time only. The number of tickets sold for each time slot each day will be limited to 15,000 people. This is your chance to enjoy some of your favorite Minnesota State Fair Foods before the actual fair later this summer!
The dates and time slots are as follows:
- Thursday, May 26, 4:30-9:30 p.m.
- Friday, May 27, 4:30-9:30 p.m.
- Saturday, May 28, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Saturday, May 28, 4:30-9:30 p.m.
- Sunday, May 29, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Sunday, May 29, 4:30-9:30 p.m.
- Monday, May 30 (Memorial Day), 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Tickets are $12.50 each (tax included) Children 4 and under are FREE and do not need a ticket to enter. This event is rain or shine and tickets are not refundable. To purchase tickets click here. Along with all the fantastic food and drinks available, there will be a "Fun Zone" with kid's activities and three different stages with live music each day.
According to the Minnesota State Fair website, these are the following food vendors that will be at the event.
- Al’s Subs & Malt Shop
- Andy’s Grille
- Ball Park Cafe
- Bayou Bob’s
- Big Fat Bacon
- Blue Moon Dine-In Theater
- Café Caribe
- Cheese-on-a-Stick and Fresh Squeezed Lemonade
- Dino’s Gyros
- Duke’s Poutine
- El Sol Mexican Foods
- French Meadow Bakery & Cafe
- Fresh French Fries
- Hansen’s Foot Long Hot Dogs & Corn Dogs (2 locations)
- Hildebrand Concessions (2 locations)
- Mancini’s al Fresco
- Minnesnowii Shave Ice
- Mouth Trap Cheese Curds
- The Perfect Pickle
- Produce Exchange
- Pronto Pups (2 locations)
- Que Viet Concessions
- RC’s BBQ
- Summer Lakes Beverage
- Sweets & Treats
- Sweet Martha’s Cookie Jar
- Tiny Tim Donuts
- Tot Boss
- West Indies Soul Food