Lake Superior Zoo Is Celebrating With A Backyard Bash In July
The Lake Superior Zoo is celebrating summer with a brand new FUNdraiser called "Backyard Bash" Friday July 30 from 6-9pm. This is a super fun after hours party that will be great for all ages. The evening includes :A chance to Explore the entire zoo, Raffles, Scavenger Hunt Bingo, Beer gardens, Food trucks plus the safari cafe' will be open as well, Live music and Yard games for the whole family.
The zoo definitely has a different feel to it at night and what a great event to attend with family and friends, and also knowing that you are helping out the zoo to provide the best possible care to all it 's animals.
After you try your luck at one of their raffles make sure and spend the evening getting up-close with animal friends like Tundra and Banks the brown bears and Táami the new baby monkey. Whatever you do – don’t miss this summer bash because who doesn’t love bears, beers, and backyard fun ?
Ticket information: Each attendee will receive a FREE Travel Set Go Membership ($99 value)! Learn more about how Travel Set Go works here. Adults 18+: $20 in advance, $25 at the door, Children 3-17: $5, 2 & Under: Free. Since this is a fundraiser for the zoo, members do not get in Free.
Lake Superior Zoo Takes you and your families safety very seriously and has the following regulations in place:
- Hand-sanitizer stations are available throughout the Zoo.
- Guests of the Zoo are asked to refrain from visiting if they are in a high-risk or vulnerable category for COVID-19, are not feeling well or have a fever.
- Guests are encouraged to wear face coverings, utilize hand-sanitizing stations, and maintain a six-foot distance from other groups.
- Additional sanitation of high-touch surfaces and restrooms will be performed throughout the day.
- Opportunities for non-group related activities such as a scavenger hunt will also be provided.