Skyline Social + Games Requiring Masks Inside Beginning July 20
Skyline Social & Games has announced that masks will be required by all customers who go inside their business. The policy officially begins Monday, July 20, but they're encouraging everyone to start immediately.
The official policy states that masks will be required once inside and not seated. Masks are not expected on customers while eating, drinking or playing in a league outside.
Here's when to wear a mask at Skyline Social & Games, located at 4894 Miller Trunk Hwy:
- Entering the building - this includes the main Skyline Social & Games building as well as the seating area and bar near the outdoor courts.
- Waiting in line (even if socially distanced)
- Walking inside (to the bathrooms!)
While outside, masks are not required, but they are strongly encouraged, especially where social distancing is difficult to maintain.
When you are seated to eat and drink or play on a court, masks can be removed. If you arrive and forgot your mask, they will have disposable masks available for purchase.
They also remind all league members that social distancing is still expected. Teams should sit together and wait for a server, rather than roam around and wait at the bar.
Fittingly, they recommend a volleyball-themed approach to help keep customers healthy:
- BUMP - Don't BUMP into others.
- SET - SET your team up with plenty of hand sanitizer.
- SPIKE - Prevent a SPIKE in cases. Wear a mask or face covering.