Which Minnesota Colleges Lead To The Biggest Salaries?
The Government released some figures this week that rank Minnesota colleges based on how much money their students earn after graduation.
Fall semester is in full swing, so it'll be nice to know if you made the right choice with schooling. The data comes from the Department of Education's scorecard and lists the average earnings of students 10 years after they enroll in college.
Here are the top 10 Minnesota Colleges for graduate salaries:
- Capella University (Minneapolis) - $66,600 average graduate salary, with $14, 557 annual cost to attend the school
- Walden University (Minneapolis) - $59,700 average salary, $27, 851 annual cost.
- University of St. Thomas (St. Paul) - $56,200 average salary, $29,465 annual cost
- St. John's University (Collegeville) - $56, 100 average salary, $22, 450 annual cost
- University of Phoenix-Minnesota (St. Louis Park) - $51,100 average salary, $20,817 annual cost
- College of Saint Scholastica (Duluth) - $50,000 average salary, $20,215 annual cost
- Carleton College (Northfield) - $49, 500 average salary, $28,078 annual cost
- Gustavus Adolphus College (Saint Peter) - $48,900 average salary, $23, 017 annual cost
- University of Minnesota-Twin Cities (Minneapolis) - $48,300 average salary, $16, 954 annual cost
- University of Minnesota-Rochester (Rochester) - $48,300 average salary, $18,769 annual cost
Rounding out the bottom five were:
97. Leech Lake Tribal College (Cass Lake) - $17,700 average salary, $11,591 annual cost.
96. Duluth Business University (Duluth) - $23,500 average salary, $28,486 annual cost.
95. Oak Hills Christian College (Bemidji) - $23,600 average salary, $16,004 annual cost.
94. Fond Du Lac Tribal and Community College (Cloquet) - $24,600 average salary, $11,943 annual cost.
93. Pine Technical & Community College (Pine City) - $26,800 average salary, $13,125 annual cost.
UMD came in at 21st with $44,000 average salary and Lake Superior College came in 56th with $34,200 average salary. Did you pick the right college? I'll let you know in ten years if I did.