Did You Know There Are At Least 25 Dog Friendly Restaurants In Duluth?
I grew up with the idea of pets being a part of the family. I had no idea that there are some dog friendly restaurants in the area.
According to the website BringFido, you can bring your four legged family member to one of these fine establishments while using their outdoor patios:
- A & Dubs - 3131 W 3rd St.
- At Sara's Table/Chester Creek Cafe - 1902 E 8th St
- Bulldog Pizza & Grill - 101 Mount Royal Shopping Cir
- Canal Park Brewing Company - 300 Canal Park Dr
- Cast Iron Bar & Grill - 5906 Old Miller Trunk Hwy
- Chipotle - 1600 Miller Trunk Hwy
- Cold Stone Creamery - 349 Canal Park Dr & 1017 W Central Entrance
- Culver's - 1301 Mall Dr
- Dairy Queen - 5692 Miller Trunk Hwy
- Dunn Bros Coffee - 2401 London Rd
- Endion Station - 200 Lake Pl Dr
- Famous Dave's - 355 S Lake Ave
- Fitger's Brewhouse - 600 E Superior St
- Grandma's Saloon & Grill - 522 S Lake Ave
- Great Harvest Bread - 3 S 13th Ave E
- Green Mill - 340 S Lake Ave #1
- The Other Place Bar & Grill - 3930 E Calvary Rd
- Perk Place Coffee & Bakery - 1336 W Arrowhead Rd
- The Snooty Fox Tea Shop - 1831 E 8th St
- Spot Sports Bar & Grill - 601 W Superior St
- Valentini's Vicino Lago - 1400 London Rd
- Vita Pizza - 307 Canal Park Dr
- A & W - 701 Belknap St
- Culver's - 2110 E 2nd St
- Gronk's - 4909 E 2nd St
- The Shack - 3303 Belknap St
- Wide World Of Wings - 5729 Tower Ave
The great thing about BringFido, is they even have reviews from people that have brought their dogs to these places, along with pictures as well. So go out and enjoy what the amazing restaurants in our area have to offer with bringing your best friend along for the ride.