Duluth Public Library Offering Expanded Access to Limited Services
Beginning Monday, October 26, the main branch of the Duluth Public Library will be offering expanded access to limited services.
The City Of Duluth says this is the first step in what is hopefully a series of steps to fully restore library services. Theses changes will only be in effect at the Duluth Public Library located at 520 West Superior Street in Duluth.
Beginning October 26, the Main Library will reopen to offer one-hour appointments for using computers in the Computer Center. According to the City, patrons will be able to:
- Use a computer
- Print, scan and copy
- Continue to use contactless curbside pickup service to pick up held items.
- Return borrowed items to the Main Library 24 hours/day, 7 days/week.
These one-hour appointments will be available Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays between 10 a.m. and 4:00 p.m., and on Thursdays between 1:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.
Those taking advantage of this expanded access must follow the following health protocols:
- Wear a face mask (required for ages five and older, in accordance with MN Executive Order 20-81)
- Stay six feet apart from others
- Use hand sanitizer or wash your hands
- Stay home if experiencing cold or flu like symptoms
If you'd like more information, or would like to make an appointment, you're encouraged to call 218-730-4200.
You can follow the link below to view a list of safety measures being taken at the main branch of the Duluth Public Library.