Here’s What Santa Would Look Like If He Was From The Northland
With Christmas right around the corner, all of us are in the holiday spirit. As we near the end of a year like 2020, we need happiness and joy more than ever.
Nobody brings more holiday spirit this time of year like the one and only Santa Claus. Ha! We all know what he looks like: a long, white beard and big red suit. That is just the way people dress in the North Pole.
This got me thinking recently: what would Santa look like if he was from the Twin Ports? We definitely have some unique fashion trends here in the Duluth / Superior area and that would give the iconic man himself a different look.
So what would Santa be rockin' if he hailed from the Northland? Here's what I think:
- He would rock some type of backpack from Duluth Pack. The store is a staple in the Twin Ports and he could use it to put some of his gifts in if there isn't room in the sleigh.
- Flannel is king in the Northland so he would definitely have one on, in red of course.
- Over the flannel, Santa would also be rocking a North Face or fleece jacket of some kind.
- On top of it all, Santa would put on a puffy vest, which is another Northland staple. You can never have too many layers on in a Northland winter.
- He would cap off the entire look with hiking boots of some sort, which are extremely common in the Northland, even in the winter.
If Santa Clause ever wants to come to the Twin Ports, he won't have to worry about what to wear. As you can tell, we have him covered!