Spooky! Halloween Stuff Is Already Hitting Shelves
Halloween lovers, rejoice!!
The internet is freaking out with the news that spooky decor has already hit shelves. Yes, Halloween decor is out in the middle of July.
Target is the biggest retailer to get spooky. They dropped their Halloween collection online this week so you can start spending all your money before August even rolls around! (Last year, the store dropped their Halloween stuff in August so they are usually early to the party.)
Here are a few other retailers that are already getting in the Halloween spirit:
- Bath and Body Works has their fall and Halloween scents available online.
- Decor shop At Home has Halloween decorations in store.
- Kroger is already dropping Halloween candy.
- Party City has Halloween decor out.
- JOANN Fabrics has their Halloween collection out.
- Michael's has spooky crafts and decorations in store.
In my opinion, it is never too early to start setting up for Halloween! It is the best holiday and October is the best month of the entire year. In this case, the sooner the better. Ha!
(By the way - if you want to start getting in the Halloween spirit too, you could always check out this new take on a scary classic.)