Ten Tips For Avoiding Ticks
Tis' the season for Ticks and nobody wants to have one of these guys hitching a ride on your skin, so take note of these helpful tips.
Knock on wood I have never gotten a tick of any kind and I am hoping for the streak to continue, but we do check our dogs and cats on a regular basis even though they get tick medicine every month. According to Plunkett's Pest Control here are 10 tips to help you avoid being their next victim.
- Don't Forget the Deet Products
- Do Regular Checks on Yourself and the kids
- Stay in the Sun
- Keep your Feet on the Trails
- Take Care of your Yard, Keep it Clutter Free
- Keep Your Grass Cut
- Check Your Pets
- Cover up when Hiking
- Use The Dryer-Will kill most ticks
- Build a fence-to keep stray animals out of your yard