The Animal Allies Pet Of The Week Is A Cat Named Baby
The Animal Allies Pet Of the Week is a car named " Baby". He is a black and white Domestic Short Hair who is around 6 years old. He ended up at Animal Allies after his previous home could no longer care for him and now he is looking for a new, loving home to call his own!
According to staff Baby is a bit of a working cat ready to make your life mouse free! He enjoys spending lots of time outside, so ideally he would be looking for a home outside of City of Duluth limits where he can venture in and out to hunt as he pleases. Even though he is a tough little hunter he does love attention and cuddling for some snuggles!
If you are interested in adopting Baby, please call the adoption team at 218-722-5341 for more information! The adoption team is available via phone Tuesday-Saturday from 10:30am-6:00pm, and Sunday from 10:30am-4:00pm. You must make an appointment before you come to the shelter. Animal Allies is located at 4006 Airport Road in Duluth and website.
* Subaru Love-A-Pet Virtual Adoption Event will be happening the entire month of October due to COVID-19, This year's Love-A-Pet adoption event is going virtual. Throughout the month of October, all shelter pets will be available for reduced adoption fees. Stay tuned for more details.
COVID-19 PANDEMIC RESPONSE:
The Animal Allies Adoption Center is closed to the public, but we will continue to provide essential services to support animals in need, including:
• Stray Services - intake of stray dogs and cats from our contracted jurisdictions (Rice Lake, Proctor, Hermantown and Southern St. Louis County) and transfers from City of Duluth Animal Control.
• Surrender Services - intake of emergency surrenders by appointment only. All appointments must be approved by our Intake Specialist or Adoption Manager.
• Animal Care - daily care and medical treatment for animals in our shelter care.
• Adoption - non-contact adoptions by appointment only. Please visit our website to see our available animals and call to learn about our non-contact adoption process or to schedule an appointment at (218) 722-5341. We start answering phones and taking adoption holds at 10:30am, if you are extremely interested in one specific animal please call early and often. Adoption Center Hours: Tuesday-Saturday 12:00-6:00pm, Sunday 12:00-4:00
Items You Will Need For A Small Dog