Want To Feel Ill On Your Own Time? Here Are 5 Ways To Make Yourself Sick
Cooper and I were talking on the morning show about an actual product out there in which people buy a box of used tissues in order to make themselves sick. This fancy little box of snot rags will set you back $80 and according tho their web site they are currently sold out. I say I doubt it, but hey what do I know? Check it out below:
So if you want to save yourself some money but still have the desire to literally make yourself get sick I have come up with '5 Ways To Get Sick':
- Don't wash your hands......ever!
- Volunteer at a kindergarten class for a day.
- Take a drink from a co-workers cup who has a chronic cough.
- Let your grandma give you a kiss next time she visits and don't wipe it off.
- Shake hands with complete strangers.
So there you go if are are all about making yourself sick one of these methods should do the trick, and for the record I hate being sick so I think this is super weird. Attempt at your own risk!