2018 U.S. Men’s Olympic Curling Team To Announce Vikings Draft Picks
This year NFL Teams will announce Day 3 selections for Rounds 4 to 6 from special locations with special guests. The US Men's Olympic Team will be announcing for the Vikings.
On Saturday, April 28 (Noon ET) NFL teams will be doing something a little different this year. Some teams will have special guests announcing their picks while other teams will have clubs from around the world. Some of the special locations include military bases, state landmarks, and major attractions.
Here some examples:
- Minnesota Vikings - Members of the the first ever US gold medalist curling team will announce picks at the St. Paul Curling Club.
- San Francisco 49ers - From LUCASFILM; Ron Howard, Chewbacca, some Stormtroopers, and R2-D2 will make picks along with the SFPAL'S 49ers prep flag football team.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers - A parrot will deliver the team's selection to a pick announcer at the Pirate Ship in Raymond James Stadium.
- Kansas City Cheifs - Fort Riley Child Youth Service Teams will announce selections from Fort Riley Military Base.
- New York Jets - Bommer Esiason and the High School All-Star Game players will make picks from The Intrepid Sea, Air, & Space Museum.
According to a press release from NFL Communication, for the second straight year, Round 6 will be youth football-themed, and youth football players from Pop Warner, NFL FLAG, and local teams will represent various NFL clubs in their individual markets during pick selections.
I think that is awesome that the Men's Curling Team was selected to announce the Vikings Day 3 picks. Don't forget to mark your calendars for Saturday, April 28th at Noon ET.