MIX 108 is Now Available on Amazon Alexa-Enabled Devices
MIX 108 is now available on Amazon devices with Alexa. Listen to today's best mix for the Northland, hear Jeanne & Cooper in the morning, and get the latest local news, weather, and so much more. Simply ask Alexa to tune us in!
Setting up MIX 108 on your device is easy.
- Download the Alexa app (find Apple version here or the Android version here).
- Select "Skills" from the main menu of the app.
- Search for MIX 108. Tap on the station logo to get to the MIX 108 skill.
- Tap "Enable" to enable the MIX 108 skill.
- Once you've enabled the skill, just say, “Alexa, Play MIX 108”
Don't own an Amazon device? Want to learn more about Alexa? Find out everything you need to know from Amazon.com.
Having technical difficulties? Need assistance getting started? Click here for a step-by-step guide to setting up your Echo device and enabling new skills via the Alexa app.
Still having trouble? We're happy to help. Hit up our Feedback page with any questions you may have.