Dangers of Relighting Your Gas Grill [VIDEO]
ESPN Reporter Hannah Storm recently suffered a horrific injury sustaining second and third degree burns on her face and arms after re-lighting her gas grill. For anyone with this type of grill you need to be informed of a hidden danger!
I love the convenience of a gas grill, and over time I have become very casual about safety, but now after seeing this story I feel more informed and and will be way more cautious in the future.
In a matter of seconds tragedy can strike, and given the fact that our grill is over 6 years old and in pretty rough shape, maybe we will get a new one this summer. Re- lighting your grill is very dangerous, please watch video below and share this story with everyone you know.