Finally, A Complete List of Things You May Not Know About Prince
Minneapolis is all abuzz today as they Celebrate the Official 30'th Anniversary of "Purple Rain." If you have never seen this movie, like one Mix 108 staffer who will remain nameless you must! Must see this!
Here are just a few of my favorites:
* When Prince was little he went by the nickname "Skipper"
* When Prince changed his name to the unpronounceable symbol his staff at Paisley Park would refer to him as "The Dude."
* Spaghetti and Orange Juice was Prince favorite meal during the early days with The Revolution.
* Prince second ever T.V. appearance was on American Bandstand in 1980 and Dick Clark said to him "This is not the kind of music that comes from Minneapolis, Minnesota."
* Many of Prince's early hits were recorded in a warehouse in Eden Prairie.
For the complete list CLICK HERE