ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT/BUSINESS ASSISTANT/TRAFFIC ASSISTANT
Job Summary: Important position that covers many tasks to help departments throughout the work day and work week. Attending to all duties of the front desk, assisting Business Manager with daily cash deposits and balancing, credit card processing, reports, Account Receivable’s, Accounts Payables, etc. Providing assistance to the traffic department includes daily logs, order entry, submitting weekly affidavits, and helping maintain the saving of electronic traffic files.
- Computer literacy in applicable programs (Microsoft excel and Word)
- Experience in Wide Orbit, Great plains preferred but not necessary
- Superb time management skills
- Superior attention to detail and willingness to double-check work
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Problem-solving ability and skill in prioritizing
- Ability to multi-task and handle high-pressure situations and intense deadlines
- Ability to communicate directly and efficiently with management and staff at all levels
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Front desk duties: Opening office doors on time each morning, answer phones and directing phones call to the appropriate departments, handling all incoming and outgoing mail, keeping track of all prize winner paperwork and preparing spreadsheets as needed, helping with invoicing, making sure all visitors to the market are taken care of in a timely manner, any other projects given to you by departments be finished within the deadline.
- Traffic Assistant Duties: Preparing daily logs, submitting weekly affidavits, saving all paperwork into the electronic filing system, handling any other duties that you are asked to do.
- Business Assistant Duties: Posting and balancing all daily deposits, processing credit card payments, handling of on hand checks and weekly deposits, accounts payables, accounts receivables, filing, and any other duties given to you to take on.
Please send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Townsquare Media Group is a diversified media, entertainment and digital marketing services company that owns and operates radio, digital and live event properties. The Company specializes in creating and distributing original entertainment, music and lifestyle content. Its assets include 312 radio stations and over 325 local companion websites in 66 small to mid-sized markets, making it the third largest owner of radio stations, a national portfolio of music and entertainment digital properties reaching over 50 million US unique visitors monthly, including Taste of Country, Hype Machine, Just Jared, Brooklyn Vegan, Diffuser.fm, Ultimate Classic Rock, Loudwire, The FW, ScreenCrush and PopCrush, XXL, XXL Magazine, approximately 500 live music and non-music events annually, and Seize the Deal, an E-commerce business.
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA BROADCASTING, LLC MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.