DIRECTOR OF INTEGRATED SALES
JOB SUMMARY: The Director of Integrated Sales manages sales activities of the following revenue line; radio, digital, live events and our line of interactive products. This individual will manage and oversee the daily operations of the market’s integrated sales department. The successful Director of Integrated Sales will use independent judgment and discretion to develop strategies to attain sales revenue and market share goals within the region. The DOIS sets performance goals and regularly directs the Multi-Media Specialist in achieving these goals through inventory management, proper pricing strategies and serving customer needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead the local sales team in creating value and delivering results for our advertising partners while insuring a positive experience for consumers and overall brand.
- Develops and implements strategic integrated sales plans to accommodate corporate, market and product goals.
- Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance budgets and goals accordingly.
- Analyzes and controls expenditures of department to conform to budgetary requirements.
- Recommends or approves budget, expenditures, and appropriations for the Sales Department.
- Prepare and monitor sales reports showing booked and projected revenues across all product lines.
- Direct market research and development.
- Continuously monitors inventory on all products and sets price schedules accordingly.
- Follow through with established accountability standards developed by Corporate and Market Manager
- Directs staffing, training, and performance evaluations
- Weekly on-street (75%+) presence meeting with key clients, assisting specialist with presentations and in-field coaching
- Monitors and evaluates the activities and products of the competition.
- Participating and being a key member of the leadership team
- Must have advertising industry experience including but limited to; TV, Radio, Print, Digital ad products.
- 3+ years of overall advertising sales experience
- 3+ years of sales management experience
- Track record of leading sales teams to meet and exceed revenue goals
Derek J. Falter
Market President Chief Revenue Officer
NOTIFICATION OF FULL TIME JOB VACANCY
Job Title: Accounting Assistant
Schedule: Full Time
Company: Townsquare Media Duluth
Townsquare Media Duluth is looking for an Accounting Assistant.
Duties will include, but not limited to:
- Accounts Receivable including collections, processing credit applications, and posting payments.
- Accounts Payable coding, processing and day to day vendor relationship management
- Preparing trade agreements, tracking, and reconciliation of trade worksheet monthly.
- Payroll functions, maintaining employee personnel files, and preparing new hire and termination paperwork.
- Daily and weekly sales and Account Executive pacing reports.
- Assist RBM with month end close and other business office functions, as needed The best candidate for this excellent opportunity must have:
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills and able to work under pressure to meet timely deadlines
- Extensive computer experience. Great Plains experience is preferred, but not required. Must also be proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to act independently and in a team.
Please apply through the link below:
Or by Mail to:
Townsquare Media Duluth
14 E. Central Entrance
Duluth, MN 55811
Townsquare Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Townsquare Media Group is a diversified media, entertainment and digital marketing services company that owns and operates radio, digital and live event properties. The Company specializes in creating and distributing original entertainment, music and lifestyle content. Its assets include 312 radio stations and over 325 local companion websites in 66 small to mid-sized markets, making it the third largest owner of radio stations, a national portfolio of music and entertainment digital properties reaching over 50 million US unique visitors monthly, including Taste of Country, Hype Machine, Just Jared, Brooklyn Vegan, Diffuser.fm, Ultimate Classic Rock, Loudwire, The FW, ScreenCrush and PopCrush, XXL, XXL Magazine, approximately 500 live music and non-music events annually, and Seize the Deal, an E-commerce business.
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA BROADCASTING, LLC MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.