DIGITAL SALES MANAGER – JOB SUMMARY| Essential Duties and Responsibilities | Qualifications
JOB SUMMARY: A Digital Sales Manager leads all digital sales initiatives in the market. The DSM is accountable for the digital revenue goals of the local sales team and works closely with the Director of Sales/General Manager to create unique and valuable cross-platform programs to generate results for clients and repeatable revenues. These digital initiatives include display, streaming, custom sites, loyalty programs, E-commerce; Seize the Deal, Townsquare Interactive and other digital products. The position requires strong leadership and interpersonal skills with the presence to enhance overall digital revenues while motivating our account executives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Support, coach and train account executives
- Spend the majority of your time (75% plus) on the street making face to face sales calls
- Develops and implements strategic digital sales plans to accommodate corporate, market and product goals.
- Direct digital sales forecasting with the DOS/MM and sets performance budgets and goals accordingly
- Prepare and monitor digital sales reports showing booked and projected revenues
- Follow through with established accountability standards developed by corporate, the DOS and Market Manager
- Directs staffing, training, and performance evaluations
- Responsible for maximizing client revenue opportunities with on-going account list management.
- Monitors and evaluates the activities and products of the competition.
- Maintains and maximizes revenue opportunities on personal account list
- Leads sales team by example on digital initiatives
- Works with DME to insure proper follow through on all local digital promotions
- Manages STD & 2.0 recruitment and monetizing of credits
- Participating and being a key member of the leadership team
The person filling this position must have a thorough understanding of all digital products offered, and candidates must have proper experience selling digital media. This role leads the local sales team in creating value and delivering results for our advertising partners while insuring a positive experience for consumers and overall brand. This position is also a resource for and consultant to our client base. Three years of digital and overall sales experience necessary.
Derek Falter – Director of Sales email@example.com
June 17, 2014
Key Account Manager KAM – Townsquare Media Duluth, MN
We seek a Key Account Manager for KOOL101.7, B105, MIX 108 and ESPN Radio 560 WEBC who is an experienced, intelligent and ambitiously interactive advertising sales professional to join a highly dynamic media and entertainment environment across radio, digital, event and interactive platforms.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The Key Account Manager (KAM) works with local and regional advertising agencies to increase revenues and market share selling all Townsquare Media’s assets.
Highly specialized member of the local sales team with a specific focus on local agency revenue.
- KAM must be detail oriented, proactive and a leader.
- Develops deep relationships with local advertising agencies beyond the buyer level .
- Has a professional relationship with each of the local clients that local agencies represent.
- Knows how to price, package and position for maximum share.
- Tracks local market data including station avails, pricing, local assets, sponsorship opportunities etc.
- Local point-of-contact for import business from another Townsquare market.,
- Has excellent working knowledge of all of Townsquare’s assets and how to use them for the benefit of the client. Focuses selling digital and event in addition to radio, and utilizes the DSM and LEM to tell the Townsquare story to the agency, and to help close cross-platform business.
- Seeks out, calls on and secures business from digital agencies in addition to traditional agencies, and calls on the digital buyer at traditional agencies.
- Is welcomed by the agencies as a trusted resource and partner, not just another media vendor.
- BA/BS in Business, Marketing or Communications recommended or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous radio/media sales experience desired.
- Must have basic knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Position requires excellent organizational/time management skills.
- Must be self-motivated, self-disciplined, have a positive attitude and be an effective communicator.
- Requires valid driver’s license, vehicle insurance and dependable transportation.
E-mail resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or, mail to: Derek Falter, Director of Sales
14 East Central Entrance
Duluth, MN 55811
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA BROADCASTING, LLC MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.