The City of Superior Will Pick Up Your Bagged Leaves Starting November 1st
If you're doing a little fall cleanup and have bags of leaves to get rid of, hang on to them because the City of Superior will pick them up for you.
Superior will start picking up bagged leaves starting on November 1st. Leaves must be bagged and tied and are to be free of other debris such as wood, paper, garbage, plastic, etc.
Brush and grass clippings will not be picked up. These can be brought to the landfill.
Here is the schedule of pickup days:
- November 1 – Wednesday Between Belknap Street & North 37th Street and
Butler Avenue & Hill Avenue (including Hayes
- November 2 – Thursday Between North 3rd Street & Belknap Street and
Butler Avenue and East 2nd Street
- November 3 – Friday Between Belknap Street and North 21st Street and
Hill Avenue and East 2nd Street
- November 6 –Monday Between North 21st Street and 31st Avenue East and
Hill Avenue and East 2nd Street (all of East End)
- November 7 – Tuesday All of Allouez, Itasca and Allouez Acres
- November 8 – Wednesday All of South Superior and Butler Park
- November 9 – Thursday Billings Park: Between New York and Butler
Avenue and Belknap and N 21st Street
- November 10 – Friday Veterans Day, City offices closed/No trash pick up
- November 13 – Monday Billings Park: Between New York and Butler
Avenue and N 21st and N 28th Streets
- November 14 – Tuesday Billings Park: Between New York and St. Louis
River and Belknap and N 28th also, between North
28th and N 42nd and Butler to St. Louis Bay