Mom and Dad be careful about leaving those spare batteries just laying around, they could be a health hazard to your young child.

Everyone knows how kids have a fascination with putting things up their nose, into their ears or even their mouth. And E.R.'s across the country have seen an increase in baby and toddlers coming in across the country because of batteries.

Many Dr.'s believe the small shiny ones are fascinating to the kids and one thing leads to another. What is even more dangerous is If kids swallow the small coin batteries, because the parents may not even be aware that they had swallowed them.

 

For more information on this click here: