2 MN and 3 WI Restaurants Make Yelp’s Top 100 Places to Eat List
If you want to take a culinary road trip this year, here are 5 restaurants to visit in Minnesota and Wisconsin.
Yelp asked its users back in December to nominate their favorite restaurants for their 8th annual Top 100 Places to Eat list. After thousands of submissions of restaurants from around the country, Yelp dropped its 2021 list last week and 2 Minnesota and 3 Wisconsin restaurants made the list.
- #69 - Boludo in Minneapolis - Boludo brings the taste of Buenos Aires, Argentina with a menu of empanadas and pizza.
- #92 - Momo Sushi in Minneapolis - Owned an operated by a Tibetan immigrant that came to America in 2010, Momo Sushi serves a variety of Tibetan and Japanese food including tempura, momo, lo mein, fried rice, and of course sushi.
- #53 - Odd Duck in Milwaukee - Opened in 2012, Odd Duck serves an ever-changing small plate and shareable menu inspired by local ingredients and world cuisine. Odd Duck offers meal options for vegetarians, vegans & meat-eaters.
- #82 - Lazo’s Taco Shack – Milwaukee - Lazo's Taco Shack is a fairly new restaurant opening in 2019, they serve a variety of Mexican cuisine including, burritos, enchiladas, nachos and of course plenty of taco options.
- #87 - Beerline Café – Milwaukee - The Beerline Café is a "low-environmental-impact vegetarian fresh-casual café" serving up panini-style sandwiches, soups, salads, smoothies, fresh juices, bakery items and crêpes.
The number one eatery on the list of Top 100 Places to Eat in 2021 is Kelley Farm Kitchen in West Virginia, the women-owned vegan restaurant makes its first appearance on the list, and they debuted at #1!