Building in Duluth’s Lincoln Park Demolished for New Development
A giant pile of rubble sits in the middle of Duluth's Lincoln Park craft district after construction crews demolished a long-standing building.
The 1.2-acre plot of land is being cleared to make room for a new development that will feature a mix of businesses and apartments. The property located at 1928 W. First St. was once owned and operated by Kemps dairy.
Kemps stopped operations in the building in 2013 and is now owned by North Dakota-based Northridge Accommodations. The land is located in one of the hottest parts of Duluth with OMC Smokehouse, Bent Paddle Brewing, and other trendy businesses in the neighborhood.
Get our free mobile app
Lincoln Park Building Demolished
The former Kemps Dairy building in Lincoln Park was demolished to make room for new development.