Duluth Parks And Rec Looking For Musicians For Chester Creek Concert Series
Artists are needed for the 2022 Chester Creek Concert Series. A great way to get in front of people and gain a following for local artists.
The performance is 90 minutes long and performed on a stage in Chester Creek Every Tuesday. There really is a great turn out of people that artists could play in front of. The City of Duluth Parks and Recreation Division is now accepting applications for the 2022 Chester Creek Concert Series!
As a part of the application process, bands are asked to provide a bio, contact information, up to three sound samples, and some other information. To apply, you can visit https://www.duluthmn.gov/parks/chester-creek-concert-series/.
This will be the 39th year of this family-friendly concert series and is fun for all because you play by a playground so the kids have something to do if they get bored with the music. Usually, people jump up and dance and get involved with the music. How it works is the City Of Duluth Parks and Recreation Department’s selection committee will look over submissions of audio and /or video. Selected bands will be contacted by March 18.
According to a Press Release Here is some General Information about the Chester Creek Concert Series:
- Concerts held Tuesdays, 7 to 8:30 pm – you will need to arrive at least 1 hour in advance to set up. Starting time will be different for the last few concerts to work out with the sunset.
- The series run is 10 weeks long
- 2 rain dates will be held in August
- Some of the sound equipment is provided by a vendor working with Duluth Parks and Rec.
- Payment is processed after the concert, upon receipt of an invoice and W9 form.
- Concert attendance ranges from 300 to 800 people with an average of 500.
- Concerts are outdoors in a family-friendly setting; the performers are on an elevated stage.