The Haunted Shack Is Back! Here’s The Schedule + Details For 2019 Season
I am so excited for this! The Haunted Shack is back for the 2019 Halloween season and I am already counting down the days to the opening night.
The Haunted Shack is bringing back its three main attractions once again this year: the haunted house, the haunted hayride and the haunted trail through the corn!
The first day of the annual event will be Friday, October 11th. It will conclude on Halloween with a special take on the attractions: the 'ultimate scare of your life' which will allow you to be touched. Ahhh!
Check out the full schedule below:
- Friday October 11th from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Saturday October 12th from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Thursday October 17th from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Friday October 18th from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Saturday October 19th from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Sunday October 20th from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Thursday October 24th from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Friday October 25th from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Saturday October 26th from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Thursday October 31st from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Keep in mind as you plan your trip that the ticket window closes 30 minutes before event close.
Dress accordingly as the event is outdoors and you will be in the elements.
It is recommended that kids under 12 do not attend the attraction at the times listed above. Kids under 16 years old must have a guardian with them.
You can take part in all three attractions for a $15 dollar donation. You will receive a discount if you bring a nonperishable food item or a winter coat for a child.
You can get more information on pricing, event details and times and more on The Haunted Shack's website. The Haunted Shack is located at 1781 County Road 1 in Carlton.
Last year, the popular Halloween event was a bit different. It was The Haunted Ridge and the haunted trail was new. I went and it was amazing. I know this year will be no different!