Are You Smarter Than A 60 Year Old? [QUIZ]
I usually don’t read many emails that are forwarded to me. Am I the only one? Here’s one my mom sent me. Now you can find out if you’re smarter than a 60 year old. I played. And apparently I’m not smarter than a 60 year old. But I did know quite a few of them. So…are you smarter than a 60 year old?
Don’t cheat…but the answers are at the bottom if you want to play along.
1. After the Lone Ranger saved the day and rode off into the sunset, the grateful citizens would ask, Who was that masked man? Invariably, someone would answer, I don’t know, but he left this behind. What did he leave behind?
2. When the Beatles first came to the U.S. .In early 1964, we all watched them on The _______________ Show.
3. ‘Get your kicks, __________________.’
4. ‘The story you are about to see is true. The names have been changed to ___________________.’
5. ‘In the jungle, the mighty jungle, ________________.’
6. After the Twist, The Mashed Potato, and the Watusi, we ‘danced’ under a stick that was lowered as low as we could go in a dance called the ‘_____________.’
7. Nestle’s makes the very best ______________.’
8. Satchmo was America’s ‘Ambassador of Goodwill.’ Our parents shared this great jazz trumpet player with us. His name was _________________.
9. What takes a licking and keeps on ticking? _______________.
10. Red Skeleton’s hobo character was named __________________ and Red always ended his television show by saying, ‘Good Night, and ‘_______________… ‘
11. Some Americans who protested the Vietnam War did so by burning their______________.
12. The cute little car with the engine in the back and the trunk in the front was called the VW. What other names did it go by? ____________ &_______________.
13. In 1971, singer Don MacLean sang a song about, ‘the day the music died.’ This was a tribute to ___________________.
14. We can remember the first satellite placed into orbit. The Russians did it. It was called ___________________.
15. One of the big fads of the late 50′s and 60′s was a large plastic ring that we twirled around our waist. It was called the __ ______________.
16. Remember LS/MFT _____ _____/_____ _____ _____?
17. Hey Kids! What time is it? It’s _____ ______ _____!
18. Who knows what secrets lie in the hearts of men? The _____ Knows!
19. There was a song that came out in the 60′s that was “a grave yard smash” it’s name was the ______ ______!
20. Alka Seltzer used a “boy with a tablet on his head” as it’s Logo/Representative. What was the boys Name? ________
1. The Lone Ranger left behind a silver bullet.
2. The Ed Sullivan Show
3. On Route 66
4. To protect the innocent.
5. The Lion Sleeps Tonight
6. The limbo
8. Louis Armstrong
9. The Timex watch
10. Freddy, The Freeloader and ‘Good Night and God Bless.’
11. Draft cards
12. Beetle or Bug
13. Buddy Holly
16. Lucky Strike/Means Fine Tobacco
17. Howdy Doody Time
19. Monster Mash