Snow Removal Schedule for Downtown Duluth and Other Areas
With the amount of snow we've had this year, the snow piles have been growing. That makes pedestrian travel and parking tricky in some areas of Duluth, especially downtown.
The City of Duluth will begin removing snow in the downtown area beginning at 2:00 AM Tuesday, February 19th. Business district snow removal will take place between the hours of 2:00 AM-8:00 AM. The City asks motorist to be observant of "No Parking" signs posted between the hours of 8:00-4:30 PM each day. All cars parked in the snow removal areas during the indicated times will be ticketed and towed. They're asking for the cooperation of motorists during this clean-up period.
Snow removal schedule: (which is subject to change if we get more snow)
- Superior St. from 6th Ave. West to 8th Ave. East: February 19
- Michigan St. from 6th Ave. West to 4th Ave. East: February 19
- 4th St. from Mesaba Ave. to 26th Ave. East: February 19
- 1st St. from Mesaba to 12th Ave.East: February 20
- Canal Park Area: February 20
- West Duluth Business District: February 21
- Lincoln Park Business District: February 21