Victoria’s Secret Unveils $2.5 Million Fantasy Bra [GALLERY]
Victoria Secret model, and new Mom, Miranda Kerr got the “prestigious honor” of unveiling the new 2011 Fantasy Treasure Bra in New York City today. The bra features approximately 3,400 hand-placed gems, including 142 carats of diamonds in addition to pearls, citrines, and aqua marines, at a cost of $2.5 million.
Miranda will walk the runway with the multimillion dollar bra at the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show, airing November 29 on CBS. What was the most expensive Victoria’s Secret bra ever? Find out after the jump.
The bra is not the most expensive in Victoria’s Secret history, that honor goes to the 200o version of the bra worn by Gisele Bundchen, it still holds the Guinness Book of World Records for being the priciest undergarments ever at $15 Million. Here is a list of all the bras since the tradition started in 1999.
- 1999: Heidi Klum models the Millennium Fantasy Bra ($10 million)
- 2000: Gisele Bundchen models the Red Hot Fantasy Bra and Panty Set ($15 million)
- 2001: Heidi Klum models the Heavenly Star Fantasy Bra ($12.5 million)
- 2002: Karolina Kurkova models the Star of Victoria Fantasy Bra ($10 million)
- 2003: Heidi Klum models the Very Sexy Fantasy Bra ($11 million)
- 2004: Tyra Banks models the Heavenly “70″ Fantasy Bra (
- $10 million)
- 2005: Gisele Bundchen models the Sexy Splendor Fantasy Bra ($12.5 million)
- 2006: Karolina Kurkova models the Hearts on Fire Fantasy Bra ($6.5 million)
- 2007: Selita Ebanks models the Very Sexy Holiday Fantasy Bra ($4.5 million)
- 2008: Adriana Lima models the Black Diamond Fantasy Miracle Bra ($5 million)
- 2009: Marissa Miller models the Harlequin Fantasy Bra ($3 million)
- 2010: Adriana Lima models the Bombshell Fantasy Bra ($2 million)